Special Called School Board Meeting Scheduled for January 19
For Immediate Release
Contact: Tanya Arja
Office of Communications
Tampa, Fla. – (January 7, 2016) – The Hillsborough County School Board will hold a special called board meeting at 9 a.m. on Tuesday, January 19, to approve the negotiated contract with the Hillsborough Classroom Teachers Association.
The special called board meeting will take place in the Raymond O. Shelton School Administrative Center (ROSSAC) auditorium, 901 E. Kennedy Blvd., Tampa.
- Exciting Opportunity for Teachers to Transform Lives
- Board Members in the Community: June 19-23
- School is out for Summer but the Need for Nutritious Meals Continues
- Board Members in the Community: June 12-13
- Joint Press Release - Hillsborough school district and teachers’ union reach tentative agreement including raises, bonuses, child care assistance, and other benefits