Collaboration between students and staff results in monumental success
Art students at Riverhills Elementary Magnet School for International Studies collaborated with the district's maintenance department to create a float to represent Hillsborough County Public Schools for The 27th Annual City of Tampa Martin Luther King Day Parade. It was a memorable experience for all, including several HCPS Board Members who participated in the parade. They were proud to be on the float which donned the district's well known "Building Strong School Culture" icon.
Enjoy the album below for a few action shots of the talented students and the completed float. Way to go! We are so proud of our little budding artists!View Full Album
- Kids Severe Weather Awareness Week Poster Contest
- Going for the Gold - Count us in for the win!
- You're Invited to Celebrate East Bay's 60 Year Legacy
- Governor Rick Scott and First Lady Ann Scott Invite K-12 Students to Participate in 2018 Black History Month Contests
- Potter Eagles welcome community members to open house