Celebrating new leaders in the district
Meet Mary Anderson
Currently the Coordinator of Speech-Language-Hearing, Ms. Anderson has been appointed as the Supervisor of Speech-Language-Hearing. As she embarks on this new journey, Ms. Anderson looks forward to preparing students for life by ensuring that students with communication challenges are given the opportunity to be the best communicators they can be! Ms. Anderson's proudest moments consists of watching her children graduate from high school, college, and graduate studies. During her spare time she loves to read and spend time with her family. Congratulations Ms. Anderson!View Full Album
- Apply by Friday for sixth-grade spot in one of three north county K-8 schools
- Bay Area Superintendents Join Together for a Call to Action: Let's Do More for Students
- Special Called School Board Meeting
- The Annual Gaither Stampede welcomed Special Olympic Athletes and a Parade of Superheroes, Rough Riders and More!
- All Schools and District Offices Closed for Spring Break