Spring Sports Awards Ceremony
For Immediate Release
Contact: Tanya Arja
Office of Communications
Tampa, Fla. – (May 16, 2016) – The Hillsborough County Public Schools Athletics Department is hosting the spring awards ceremony to honor student-athletes for their outstanding academic and athletic contributions. On Thursday, May 19, at 10 a.m., Superintendent Jeff Eakins, School Board members, and school staff will recognize students involved in our spring sports including; softball, tennis, lacrosse, and track. The event will be held in the school board auditorium at 901 E. Kennedy Blvd., Tampa.
- Kids Severe Weather Awareness Week Poster Contest
- Going for the Gold - Count us in for the win!
- You're Invited to Celebrate East Bay's 60 Year Legacy
- Governor Rick Scott and First Lady Ann Scott Invite K-12 Students to Participate in 2018 Black History Month Contests
- Potter Eagles welcome community members to open house