Summer activities can keep teens safe and busy, school and city leaders say
Leaders from Hillsborough County Public Schools, the City of Tampa, Tampa Police Department, and the Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office came together in a press conference to make families aware of options available to keep children safe this summer.
Source: Tampa Bay Times, Marlene Sokol
- Soles Shaping Souls: Eighth grader's mission to provide shoes to kids is off and running
- King cadets celebrate at military ball and honor retiring Captain
- Tempting Tastebuds at the 9th Annual Fresh Flavors Food Show -School lunch is not what it used to be-
- Slither and splash your way to Nature’s Classroom at open house this Saturday
- Board Members in the Community: April 26 - May 2