Middleton high school student receives The Anne Frank Humanitarian Award
Ben Simon, a junior at Middleton high school, received The Anne Frank Humanitarian Award from the Florida Holocaust Museum. This award honors outstanding humanitarian efforts by high school juniors in public and private schools in five counties. Ben received this award because of his service to Middleton High School and his community. His dedication to his community includes over 10 years of involvement with the Toys for Tots program and helping senior citizens learn and gain access to technology at a senior community. Ben also immersed himself in the community for his Eagle Scout Project by collecting and shipping school supplies to a small school in Ghana Africa.
- The Annual Gaither Stampede welcomed Special Olympic Athletes and a Parade of Superheroes, Rough Riders and More!
- Not Your Typical Spring Break: East Bay Students on a Mission
- Board Members in the Community: March 19-23
- Hillsborough County Public Schools to Host School Safety Discussion Organized by CLEW
- Teacher Sheila de Diego has been there for 46 of Morgan Woods' 50 years