The driving force that led Middleton Magnet High School into the World of eSports
NEW! AUDIOcast Series: This coming of age story is about a self-described introvert using competitive gaming to "rise from the ashes". No, we're not talking about a main character from the League of Legends or World of WarCraft. We are talking about Tommy Tran. A rising senior at Middleton Magnet High School who knocked on doors for three years to get a gaming club formed at his school. Now Middleton HS emerges as the first High School e-sport gaming club in Hillsborough County.
Tommy Tran and his team now walk the halls of Middleton Magnet with confidence, pride, and determination. Tommy is not a star on the football team, or a leader in student government. He is a top player, on his school’s eSports gaming league, helping Middleton Magnet claw its way to victory. To hear Tommy Tran’s story click on the play button above or click here.View Full Album
- Governor Rick Scott and First Lady Ann Scott Invite K-12 Students to Participate in 2018 Black History Month Contests
- Potter Eagles welcome community members to open house
- The New Tool Inspiring Activity and Learning at Lithia Springs
- Board Members in the Community: January 22-27
- A New Year and New Program Brings Opportunity for Future Firefighters