District launches new one-stop resource portal for students
Hillsborough County students can now access their daily educational resources and links in one easy-to-access online portal, the Student Connection. The student based portal is available to all K-12 HCPS students. Resources and links are customized to each student's grade level, offering content that is relevant to each student's educational journey. Students must login with their district username and password to gain access to the Student Connection.
Here's how to find Student Connection:
- Click on the Student Connection icon on any school computer desktop
From home or anywhere:
- Go to your school’s website
- Click on the “Student Links” menu (at the top right corner of your school’s homepage)
Here's how to log-in to programs and sites:
From the district sign-in page (see screenshot below):
- Use the same credentials the student uses to log-in to Student Connection.
From an external site sign-in page:
- Use the credentials the student created for that specific site.
- Kids Severe Weather Awareness Week Poster Contest
- Going for the Gold - Count us in for the win!
- You're Invited to Celebrate East Bay's 60 Year Legacy
- Governor Rick Scott and First Lady Ann Scott Invite K-12 Students to Participate in 2018 Black History Month Contests
- Potter Eagles welcome community members to open house