School-based health center opens at Hunters Green Elementary
District leaders and community members gathered for a ribbon cutting ceremony for the Hunter’s Green Elementary School health clinic. The district was awarded the School-Based Health Center Capital Program Grant by the U.S. Dept of Health and Human Services, Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA), as authorized by the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.
- The Annual Gaither Stampede welcomed Special Olympic Athletes and a Parade of Superheroes, Rough Riders and More!
- Not Your Typical Spring Break: East Bay Students on a Mission
- Board Members in the Community: March 19-23
- Hillsborough County Public Schools to Host School Safety Discussion Organized by CLEW
- Teacher Sheila de Diego has been there for 46 of Morgan Woods' 50 years