Celebrating new leaders in the district
Meet Darrell R. Faber
Currently Principal at Eisenhower Middle School, Mr. Faber has been appointed as the Director of Workforce and Continuing Education. He looks forward to continuing to serve and guide students in becoming productive citizens of our communities. During his leisure time he enjoys spending quality time with his wife and two sons. Congratulations Mr. Faber!
Meet Tina Herbst
Currently ESE DRT Instructional Support and Assessment, Ms. Herbst has been appointed as Supervisor, Exceptional Student Education, Elementary Curriculum and Instruction. She will prepare students for life by working with teachers to support students with disabilties in order to help close the achievement gap. When she's not working she loves to travel and read. Playing with her three cats - Gandalf, Peanut, and Ruffles is pretty fun too! Congratulations Ms. Herbst.
Meet Emily Plasencia
Currently Assistant Department Manager of Title I Program Evaluation, Ms. Plasencia has been appointed as Supervisor of Federal Program Evaluation. She will prepare students for life by providing timely, decision-driving information and evaluations to our schools, teachers, students, families, and community partners . When she's not working she enjoys being outdoors running or playing sports, or indoors baking cookies, pies, and other treats! Sounds yummy, congratulations Ms. Plasencia!View Full Album
- Exciting Opportunity for Teachers to Transform Lives
- Board Members in the Community: June 19-23
- School is out for Summer but the Need for Nutritious Meals Continues
- Board Members in the Community: June 12-13
- Joint Press Release - Hillsborough school district and teachers’ union reach tentative agreement including raises, bonuses, child care assistance, and other benefits