School Board Member honored at the Viva Tampa Bay Hispanic Heritage Festival
Hillsborough County School Board Member Susan Valdes was honored at the Viva Tampa Bay Hispanic Heritage Festival on Sunday, September 18.
She was recognized for her contributions and dedication to students and families of Hillsborough County. The Viva Tampa Bay Hispanic Heritage Festival celebrates Hispanic Heritage Month by honoring Hispanic Americans that reside in the Tampa Bay area for their social, cultural and economic contributions. Congratulations for this amazing honor, Ms. Valdes!
Check out Viva Tampa Bay Hispanic Heritage Festival's Facebook page for photos of the event.
- Exciting Opportunity for Teachers to Transform Lives
- Board Members in the Community: June 19-23
- School is out for Summer but the Need for Nutritious Meals Continues
- Board Members in the Community: June 12-13
- Joint Press Release - Hillsborough school district and teachers’ union reach tentative agreement including raises, bonuses, child care assistance, and other benefits