District hosts resource fair for families of students with special needs
Recently, Florida Diagnostic and Learning Resources System (FDLRS) Parent Services held the Out-of-School-Time Resource Fair for families of children with special needs. More than 160 family members had the opportunity to meet over 50 community and district providers of out-of-school-time activities and services. Families also attended the break out session, "Surviving the Summer", which was available in English and Spanish. For more information on upcoming FDLRS events please visit: http://fdlrs.mysdhc.org/View Full Album
- Kids Severe Weather Awareness Week Poster Contest
- Going for the Gold - Count us in for the win!
- You're Invited to Celebrate East Bay's 60 Year Legacy
- Governor Rick Scott and First Lady Ann Scott Invite K-12 Students to Participate in 2018 Black History Month Contests
- Potter Eagles welcome community members to open house