Press Conference to Discuss State Education Bill
For Immediate Release
Contact: Tanya Arja
Office of Communications
Tampa, Fla. – (May 8, 2017) – Today, at noon, Hillsborough County Public Schools Superintendent Jeff Eakins, School Board members, and representatives from the Classroom Teachers Association, Parent Teacher Association, the Alliance for Public Schools and the Hillsborough Schools Employee Federation will hold a media availability to discuss the state education bill and the impact it will have on all of our students.
Lawmakers are scheduled to vote on the 2017-2018 state budget and the education bill this afternoon in Tallahassee.
The press conference will be in the School Board auditorium at 901 E. Kennedy Blvd., Tampa.
- Governor Rick Scott and First Lady Ann Scott Invite K-12 Students to Participate in 2018 Black History Month Contests
- Potter Eagles welcome community members to open house
- The New Tool Inspiring Activity and Learning at Lithia Springs
- Board Members in the Community: January 22-27
- A New Year and New Program Brings Opportunity for Future Firefighters