Negotiations Continue with HCTA and Open with HSEF
Tampa, Fla. – (July 17, 2017) – Hillsborough County Public Schools and the Hillsborough Classroom Teachers Association (HCTA) will continue negotiations today, Monday, July 17 at 1:30 p.m. at the Instructional Services Center (ISC), 2920 N. 40th Street, Tampa, Room 230.
Hillsborough County Public Schools and the Hillsborough School Employees Federation (HSEF) will open negotiations on Thursday, July 20, from 3 - 5 p.m. at the Instructional Services Center (ISC), 2920 N. 40th Street, Tampa, Room 230.
- Burrito could win Bloomingdale students $55,000
- Board Members in the Community: April 23
- Start Spreading the News: Durant performs at Carnegie Hall in New York City
- HCPSProud: District recognizes students, educators and community members for excellence
- HABSE connects with Brandon Chamber to offer Hillsborough School discount for The Taste of Brandon tickets