Hillsborough Education Foundation Organizes Relief Fund for Lee Elementary Magnet School
For Immediate Release
Contact: Tanya Arja
Office of Communications
Tampa, Fla. – (September 13, 2017) – Our great partners at the Hillsborough Education Foundation have organized the official Lee Elementary Relief Fund. Lee Elementary Magnet School and the district have received numerous offers of support and donations for the students and staff at Lee Elementary.
Members of our community who want to contribute can go to the link below and find a way to give cash contributions or specific school supplies that the school will need – along with drop off locations for the next several days. Once the needs of Lee Elementary have been met, any remaining contributions or supplies will be shared with other Title I schools in our district that have needs.
Please share the following link for more information: http://bit.ly/2vUDLAq
While many other onliine accounts and funds have appeared, this is the only relief fund directly associated with Hillsborough County Public Schools and Lee Elementary Magnet School. People can also go to educationfoundation.com and find the Lee Elementary donation page.
- Potter Eagles welcome community members to open house
- The New Tool Inspiring Activity and Learning at Lithia Springs
- Board Members in the Community: January 22-27
- A New Year and New Program Brings Opportunity for Future Firefighters
- Native American Students Approved to Wear Eagle Feather at Graduation