Neighborhood Meeting for High School “TTT”
For Immediate Release
Contact: Tanya Arja
Office of Communications
Tampa, Fla. – (November 3, 2017) – Hillsborough County Public Schools will hold a neighborhood meeting to inform adjacent property owners and area residents about the district’s plans to locate a new high school in the Ruskin/Balm area.
The neighborhood meeting will be held at Shields Middle School, located at 15732 Beth Shields Way, Ruskin, on Tuesday, November 7, at 5:30 p.m. This is not a school attendance boundary meeting.
The school (High School TTT) is projected to open in August 2020. The high school property is located on CR 672 (Balm Rd.) east of U.S. 301, across from the Ayersworth and Mirabella subdivision. The new school will relieve nearby Lennard High School and East Bay High School. Information on attendance boundaries and naming of the new high school will come at a later date.
- King cadets celebrate at military ball and honor retiring Captain
- Tempting Tastebuds at the 9th Annual Fresh Flavors Food Show -School lunch is not what it used to be-
- Slither and splash your way to Nature’s Classroom at open house this Saturday
- Board Members in the Community: April 26 - May 2
- New partnership forms between Winn-Dixie and Folsom Elementary