Neighborhood Meeting for High School “TTT”
For Immediate Release
Contact: Tanya Arja
Office of Communications
Tampa, Fla. – (November 3, 2017) – Hillsborough County Public Schools will hold a neighborhood meeting to inform adjacent property owners and area residents about the district’s plans to locate a new high school in the Ruskin/Balm area.
The neighborhood meeting will be held at Shields Middle School, located at 15732 Beth Shields Way, Ruskin, on Tuesday, November 7, at 5:30 p.m. This is not a school attendance boundary meeting.
The school (High School TTT) is projected to open in August 2020. The high school property is located on CR 672 (Balm Rd.) east of U.S. 301, across from the Ayersworth and Mirabella subdivision. The new school will relieve nearby Lennard High School and East Bay High School. Information on attendance boundaries and naming of the new high school will come at a later date.
- Kids Severe Weather Awareness Week Poster Contest
- Going for the Gold - Count us in for the win!
- You're Invited to Celebrate East Bay's 60 Year Legacy
- Governor Rick Scott and First Lady Ann Scott Invite K-12 Students to Participate in 2018 Black History Month Contests
- Potter Eagles welcome community members to open house