Turner/Bartels K-8 celebrates their STEM program in culminating STEMtober event
November 14, 2017
On Monday, October 30, Turner/Bartels K-8 STEM School (TBK8) celebrated a culminating day of STEMtober featuring many unique STEM activities for student learning and engagement. Some of the events that took place included second graders participating in a Dash & Dot Robotics competition, fourth graders competing in the second annual Pumpkin Chunkin' competition, and middle school students participating in a digital, content based goosechase game. Students learned about STEM careers, participated in design challenges and celebrated the role of women in STEM.
STEMtober was a month-long event hosted by the Tampa Bay STEM Network in which Turner/Bartels K-8 STEM School (TBK8) participated and highlighted their STEM program.
For more information, visit TBK8's website, follow them on Twitter @TurnerBartelsK8 or search the hashtag #TBK8HeroView Full Album
- The Annual Gaither Stampede welcomed Special Olympic Athletes and a Parade of Superheroes, Rough Riders and More!
- Not Your Typical Spring Break: East Bay Students on a Mission
- Board Members in the Community: March 19-23
- Hillsborough County Public Schools to Host School Safety Discussion Organized by CLEW
- Teacher Sheila de Diego has been there for 46 of Morgan Woods' 50 years