Parents Encouraged to Attend Informational Meeting On Proposed Attendance Boundary Changes
For Immediate Release
Contact: Tanya Arja
Office of Communications
Tampa, Fla. – (January 28, 2016) – In order to provide relief to Stowers Elementary School and balance enrollments in the southeast part of Hillsborough County, an attendance boundary change is proposed for Stowers, Bevis, Boyette Springs, and Pinecrest Elementary Schools.
A meeting will be held for community input on the proposed changes on Tuesday, February 9, 2016 at Stowers Elementary School from 6:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. in the school’s cafeteria. Stowers Elementary is located at 13915 Barrington Stowers Drive, Lithia. The meeting will be an open house format where parents can talk to staff members, offer input, and review the information throughout the evening.
This proposal does not impact students currently assigned to Bevis, Boyette Springs, or Pinecrest Elementary Schools.
The School Board must approve all proposed changes before they are final.
For more information or to view maps associated with these proposed changes, go to www.sdhc.k12.fl.us and you will find information on the main page.
- Shields Honored as SouthShore Chamber's School of the Month
- Board Members in the Community: October 15-18
- Tampa Foundation inspires Mort students through Sidewalk Painting Project
- Community partners work together to keep students safe on school buses and in school zones. Stop on Red, Kids Ahead!
- Why #WeAchieveTogether: Teacher James Michaud