Summer activities can keep teens safe and busy, school and city leaders say
Leaders from Hillsborough County Public Schools, the City of Tampa, Tampa Police Department, and the Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office came together in a press conference to make families aware of options available to keep children safe this summer.
Source: Tampa Bay Times, Marlene Sokol
- Shields Honored as SouthShore Chamber's School of the Month
- Board Members in the Community: October 15-18
- Tampa Foundation inspires Mort students through Sidewalk Painting Project
- Community partners work together to keep students safe on school buses and in school zones. Stop on Red, Kids Ahead!
- Why #WeAchieveTogether: Teacher James Michaud