School Board Schedules Executive Session
For Immediate Release
Contact: Tanya Arja
Office of Communications
Tampa, Fla. – (May 27, 2016) – The Hillsborough County School Board will meet at 11 a.m. on Friday, June 3, for an executive session regarding negotiations.
The meeting will take place at the Florida State Fairgrounds following the Armwood graduation.
The meeting is not open to the public.
- Potter's Head Start Teacher honored as Florida’s Teacher of the Year
- Shields Honored as SouthShore Chamber's School of the Month
- Pasos al Futuro College Information Nights “En Español”
- Board Members in the Community: October 15-18
- Tampa Foundation inspires Mort students through Sidewalk Painting Project