Transportation Town Hall Meetings
For Immediate Release
Contact: Tanya Arja
Office of Communications
Tampa, Fla. – (June 2, 2016) – Two transportation town hall meetings have been scheduled for Wednesday, June 8 and Thursday, June 9 at 6:30 p.m., at the Florida State Fairgrounds. All transportation employees are invited to attend. The meetings will be led by Superintendent Jeff Eakins and School Board Chair April Griffin. Other School Board members may also be in attendance. Transportation employees are asked to enter the fairgrounds off U.S. 301 and enter at the main gate. The meeting will be held in the Expo Hall after the scheduled high school graduations.
- Tampa Foundation inspires Mort students through Sidewalk Painting Project
- Community partners work together to keep students safe on school buses and in school zones. Stop on Red, Kids Ahead!
- Why #WeAchieveTogether: Teacher James Michaud
- HART MVP Express brings Hillsborough Schools Bucs fans closer to the action
- School Board Workshop to be Rescheduled