HCPS launches contest encouraging students to design logo for graduation initiative
In partnership with SchoolCity, HCPS has launched a logo contest to brand their graduation initiative. Increasing graduation rates have been identified as one of the district’s four strategic priorities.
HCPS students from third grade through post-secondary are encouraged to design an original logo for the district’s goal of increasing graduation rates to 90% by the year 2020 (90-by-20). The contest begins February 15, 2017. Electronic submissions will be accepted until 11:55 pm on March 24, 2017.
- Tampa Foundation inspires Mort students through Sidewalk Painting Project
- Community partners work together to keep students safe on school buses and in school zones. Stop on Red, Kids Ahead!
- Why #WeAchieveTogether: Teacher James Michaud
- HART MVP Express brings Hillsborough Schools Bucs fans closer to the action
- School Board Workshop to be Rescheduled