Special Called Board Meeting Scheduled for April 25
For Immediate Release
Contact: Tanya Arja
Office of Communications
Tampa, Fla. – (April 3, 2017) – The Hillsborough County School Board will hold a special called board meeting on Tuesday, April 25, at 3:30 p.m. to consider proposed bell time changes.
The meeting will be held in the School Board Auditorium located at 901 E. Kennedy Blvd., Tampa.
- Potter's Head Start Teacher honored as Florida’s Teacher of the Year
- Shields Honored as SouthShore Chamber's School of the Month
- Pasos al Futuro College Information Nights “En Español”
- Board Members in the Community: October 15-18
- Tampa Foundation inspires Mort students through Sidewalk Painting Project