Parent University kicks off its third year
Parent University is a free program which contains a series of informational sessions that support the academic life of children in kindergarten through 12th grade. Sessions are focused on academic and support programs in Hillsborough County Public Schools, effective strategies families can use to help every child succeed, and ways to advocate for the resources necessary for our public schools. Childcare is provided at no cost by HOST (the Hillsborough Out of School Time program) for those families with children kindergarten through fifth grade.
Parent University is a collaboration of the Alliance for Public Schools, United Way Suncoast, the Hillsborough Classroom Teachers Association and Hillsborough County Public Schools.
Join HCPS for Parent University on Saturday, September 12, 2015, at Gaither High School 8:00 – noon.
For session details and to register, please CLICK HERE or call 813-272-4499. Register today because seats are filling up!
- Shields Honored as SouthShore Chamber's School of the Month
- Board Members in the Community: October 15-18
- Tampa Foundation inspires Mort students through Sidewalk Painting Project
- Community partners work together to keep students safe on school buses and in school zones. Stop on Red, Kids Ahead!
- Why #WeAchieveTogether: Teacher James Michaud