Board Schedules Executive Session
For Immediate Release
Contact: Tanya Arja
Office of Communications
Tampa, Fla. – (October 6, 2015) – The Hillsborough County School Board will meet at 2:30 p.m. Tuesday, October 13, 2015, at the Raymond O. Shelton School Administrative Center (ROSSAC) for an executive session with the School Board attorney to discuss pending litigation.
The following people will attend the executive session: School Board Chair Susan Valdes, Vice Chair Doretha Edgecomb; Members April Griffin, Sally Harris, Carol Kurdell, Melissa Snively, and Cindy Stuart; Superintendent Jeff Eakins; School Board Attorney Jim Porter; and School District Attorneys Jim Murman and Jeff Gibson.
The meeting is not open to the public under Chapter 286, Florida Statutes. The transcript of the meeting will be made public upon conclusion of the litigation. The previously scheduled School Board meeting will follow at 3 p.m.
ROSSAC is located at 901 E. Kennedy Blvd., Tampa.
- Jackson Elementary students work on science experiment with the University of South Florida's chemical engineering students
- STEMtober visits the Greco Fairy Tale Makerspace
- Hillsborough Schools drive home the message about school bus safety week
- Board Members in the Community: October 22-26
- The Bully Busters Club at Lewis Elementary is taking a stand against bullying