Hillsborough Choice Options Application Period
For Immediate Release
Contact: Tanya Arja
Office of Communications
Tampa, Fla. – (Nov. 2, 2015) – The Hillsborough Choice Options application period for elementary, middle, and high school Magnet and School Choice programs for the 2016-2017 school year opens November 3 at noon.
New this year, all current Hillsborough County residents can apply online for their children kindergarten through eleventh grade using mySPOT, a parent resource portal. Families new to the district and those who do not have a mySPOT account may register by visiting myspot.sdhc.k12.fl.us
Magnet programs are available for students entering kindergarten through 10th grade. School choice is available for students entering kindergarten through 11th grade. Application information is available online at http://www.sdhc.k12.fl.us by searching “go choice.” Parents can call the Choice Information Line at (813) 272-4692 for answers to their questions. For more information, contact Terrie Dodson-Caldevilla at 813-272-4048.
- Jackson Elementary students work on science experiment with the University of South Florida's chemical engineering students
- STEMtober visits the Greco Fairy Tale Makerspace
- Hillsborough Schools drive home the message about school bus safety week
- Board Members in the Community: October 22-26
- The Bully Busters Club at Lewis Elementary is taking a stand against bullying